Dos Cauces


Inspired by the rebirth of Spring, this wine, with its elegant pink color, highlights the freshness of cherries and results in a soft, fruity, and complex rosé…to be enjoyed all spring, summer, and year.

Vineyards: Las Compuertas, Luján de Cuyo, Mendoza, Argentina.
Altitude: 1070 meters above the sea level
Irrigation: Drip
Varietal Composition: 95% Malbec, 5% Cabernet Sauvignon
Production: 95% of the blend ages in cement egg tanks and the other 5% in ceramic vessels.


This process begins by hand picking the finest grapes. Once selected, the entire cluster of grapes, along with dry ice, goes into a pneumatic wine press to begin a cold maceration in an oxygen-free environment, in order to obtain a soft rose color. The alcoholic fermentation starts between 55.4˚ F to 59˚ F with periodic movement of the wine. After the fermentation, the process continues with the care of the lees and the wine is then separated into small concrete eggs and ceramic vessels, where it will spend 8 months. Finally, it is bottled, where it continues to develop.

Tasting Notes

This wine presents an elegant pink color with orange tones. It is a refreshing wine and its floral aromas and red fruits, such as cherry, stand out. The result is a rosé with good acidity and excellent balance.

Serving temperature: 46.4 °F to 51.8 °F

data sheet